Saturday, April 12, 2014

Fur in the spring?????

         I have to kiss you farewell my favorite fur vest...
We've been through so much and been on so many adventures together...
but now ..
i have to say goodbye....
 
                                    

      
                                     
And
Out with the old and in with the new!
I wanted to pimp my fur vest and wear it for spring...
it was a little to plain for my taste.
the colors for me
were not rich enough for fall and it's too cold to wear it in the winter...
 
 
so
I chose an embroidered piece of upholstery fabric..
this adds the richness of and texture of a shearling vest...
and it's very very inexpensive..
But it adds volume to whatever you make from it..
 
 
 
 
 
Measure it out
sew it...
 
 
And fall in love again...
 
 
enjoy!!
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment